LARRY went through our program in 1984 and says he is almost evangelical about Serenity Lane for several reasons.
"Serenity Lane created a whole new life for me. I went in there with no self respect, my finances torn apart, my family torn apart. Serenity Lane turned my life around. There's no doubt that without my experience there I would not have the life I have today."
"When I went in I didn't think I could stay sober even for a week - now I've been sober all these years... it's truly a miracle!"
- Welcome New Patients (What to bring)
- Therapeutic Community Offers Hope
- When Pastime Becomes a problem
- Prescription Drugs
- Buprenorphine Eases Opiate Withdrawal
- How to Select a Treatment Center
- 10 Myths about Alcohol and Drug Treatment
- Stress, depression and the holidays: 12 tips for coping
- Holiday Triggers
- Recovery Happens Over Time
- Meth Addicts Can Recover
- Abstinence Based Recovery: The Best Chance for Heroin Addicts
- Medication Information for those in Recovery
- Serenity Lane Blog
- The Benefits of Naltrexone and Vivitrol
- Getting Through the Holidays
- The Nation's 31 Most Harmful Drugs