|Serenity Lane Dress Code
(For Patients and Visitors)
When coming to our facility, please keep in mind that Serenity Lane has a dress code. It makes it easier for patients to adhere to these rules if family members and visitors are also willing to adhere to them.
Clothing and attire that is unacceptable:
- Tank tops
- Shorts that are above mid-thigh length
- Blouses/shirts with spaghetti straps
- Blouses/shirts that are low cut in front, showing cleavage or baring midriff
- Clothing with alcohol, drug or sexually related advertising
- Lack of or inappropriate underclothing
- Pants with a low waist, baring midriff, backside or worn low on hips exposing underclothing or skin
- Lycra tights or form-fitting shorts
- Hats, caps, headbands, bandanas or sunglasses are not acceptable inside the facility
- Lack of footwear; Shoes are required at all times by State Regulations
If you are visiting in the facility and your clothing does not meet these standards, you may be asked to leave the facility.
Thank you for your attention to your choice of clothing.