601 NW Harmon Blvd, Bend, OR 97701
Outpatient Treatment incorporates individualized treatment with
flexible scheduling to accommodate various employment schedules,
i.e. you live at home, and don't need to miss work. Outpatient treatment
is effective, confidential and affordable.
Significant features of Outpatient Treatment
- Free initial consultation
- Evening programs
- Education sessions
- Group and individual counseling
- Family Program
- State licensed
- Employer/EAP services
- 12-Step participation
- Consultation with local medical and mental health professionals
- Relapse Prevention
DUII Services are also available, including:
- State certified to provide DUII services
- Treatment Groups
- Education Groups
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment, when recommended:
- Patients begin recovery while they stay on the job
- Costs are partially covered by most health insurance plans
- Treatment for addiction, plus related health & social issues
- Opportunity for the entire family to begin a healing process
- No additional cost for weekly family program
- Recovery Support for up to 94 weeks
We also offer:
- Special trainings for business and industry.
- Consultation and referral to community agencies when appropriate.
- Alumni activities.
- Medical Withdrawal (detox) & Residential programs are available
at our Eugene facility.
- Patient Monitoring Program:
When an individual is mandated to treatment, either through the
court system, a DUII violation, an employer's last chance agreement,
or is under the jurisdiction of an attorney or M.D., Serenity
Lane will monitor the patient's progress and attendance through
our "Blue Flag" program. If deemed absent without a
valid excuse, the failure to comply is reported and copies are
sent to appropriate parties. The patient must sign a release authorizing
this monitoring program. No other treatment program in Oregon
offers a tracking system of this kind.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program OVERVIEW
Serenity Lane's Intensive Outpatient treatment is a ten-week program
of group therapy, individual counseling and education about the
disease of addiction. Treatment groups meet three times per week
on Monday, Wednesday & Thursdays. Times vary to accommodate the patient's work schedule.
Recovery Support is then provided on a weekly basis for up to 94
weeks. Patients meet for a 1-1/2 hour weekly session to learn to
identify and manage stressful life events and to cope with the inevitable
ups and downs of early recovery.
Recovery is one day at a time. It involves a personal daily recovery
program which is developed by the patient and his/her counselor.
The staff in Bend is made up of qualified, certified alcohol and
drug counselors with many years of experience in the field of addiction.
We are here to assist you. Please don't hesitate to call us if you
have any questions. All calls are strictly confidential. (541) 383-0844
A MAP of our location »