10920 SW Barbur Blvd, Portland, OR 97219
12662 SE Stark, Plaza 125 Bldg. A., Portland, OR 97233
167 East Business Park, 1800 N.W. 167th Place #115, Beaverton, OR 97006
Outpatient Treatment incorporates individualized treatment
with flexible scheduling to accommodate various employment schedules,
i.e. you live at home, and don't need to miss work. Outpatient treatment
is effective, confidential and affordable.
Significant features of Outpatient Treatment
in Portland include:
- Free initial consultation
- Daytime & Evening programs
- Education sessions
- Group and individual counseling
- Recovery Support for up to 96 weeks
- Family Program
- DUII Services
- State licensed programs
- Employer/EAP services
- 12-Step participation
Serenity Lane's Portland facility is able to provide treatment
services that meet both Oregon State DUII requirements and Washington
State Deferred Prosecution requirements. Additionally, Serenity
Lane can work with you to resolve outstanding DUII's in any state.
Please be sure to inform your counselor or the Clinic Coordinator
of any outstanding DUII's.
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment when recommended:
- Patients begin recovery while they stay on the job
- Costs are partially covered by most health insurance plans
- Treatment for addiction, plus related health & social issues
- Opportunity for the entire family to begin a healing process
- No additional cost for weekly family program
- Recovery Support for up to 18 months
We also offer:
- Special trainings for business and industry.
- Consultation and referral to community agencies when appropriate.
- Alumni activities.
- Patient Monitoring Program:
Through our unique "Blue Flag System" we are able to
provide monitoring services for patients who are required to do
treatment due to legal, occupational or other circumstances. With
your written permission we will maintain monthly correspondence
with your monitor, keeping them informed of treatment recommendations
and treatment compliance.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program OVERVIEW
Portland's Intensive Outpatient Program consists of ten weeks of
group therapy, individual counseling and education about substance use disorder. Treatment groups meet three times per week, on a variety
of days and times, so just about any work schedule can be accommodated.
No groups are held on Fridays. The family support group meets weekly
for three hours.
Recovery Support is provided weekly for 1 1/2 hours. The Recovery
Support Program provides support for identifying and managing stressful
life events and to cope with the inevitable ups and downs of early
Recovery is one day at a time. It involves a personal daily recovery
program which is developed by you and your counselors.