Serenity Lane consistently seeks feedback from those individuals we serve. Using exit surveys, focus group interviews, professional research organizations and internal audits, we continuously look for ways to improve treatment. Encouraging patient input is a daily occurrence at Serenity Lane.
Following are some typical patient comments about our counselors and programs:
- Very empathetic, knowledgeable about addiction.
- Gentle, good suggestions, good feedback.
- Honesty, empathy, tremendous insight.
- Counselor on Wednesday night group talks way too much.
- Very knowledgeable. Easy to talk with.
- Counselor sometimes unintentionally made me feel guilty.
- He has a way of getting you angry but you find he is a great counselor.
- I will recommend Serenity Lane to anyone.
- I have received a lot of tools to help me in my sobriety.
We ask all our patients throughout our nine facilities to give Serenity Lane an overall satisfaction score. On a scale of 1 to 5; 5 being a perfect score; patient satisfaction ranges from 4.04 - 4.87.