REF # Security
LOCATION ADDRESS: Coburg, Oregon
JOB TYPE: Security
JOB STATUS: Part-time: 3 10-hour shifts (30 hours) - will include medical, dental, and other benefits.
SCHEDULE: Nights 11pm-8am
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience
JOB DESCRIPTION: Perform security watchperson duties to ensure the safety and security of the patients, staff, and visitors.
- Responding to telephone, emergency call boxes, cell phone and/or "walkie-talkie", and alarm notifications.
- Completes an hour-by-hour log showing: building and window checks, any acts of vandalism, persons observed to be on campus or in direct proximity to the campus, unlocked gates/doors, suspected entries, suspicious behavior.
- Monitor's the facility's security and/or alarm system.
- Makes regular rounds of the facility and storage areas.
- Makes floor-by-floor check of all buildings once every two hours during the nightly work assignment and logs such patrols.
QUALIFICATIONS: Previous experience in security is helpful.
- Must be able to lift, bend, walk, and/or stand for periods of time.
- Must be CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Must have current driver's license
CLOSING DATE: Open until position is filled
HOW TO APPLY :
Download Employment Application here »
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Resume and References to:
PO Box 8549,
Coburg, OR 97408
Fax: (541) 465-3148
Please include the job reference # on your application.
Drug Free Workplace.
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.